Previous Post

  • i also wan to vote... y GE is not next year... the...
  • 5 more years and it would be my turn to vote too.....
  • Is it legal in our sunny island ?
  • I am here finally....but yan dao? sorrie leh....lo...
  • hahaha...yj set up this blog ar.. but where all e ...
  • miss y`all.
  • i become chio bu liao..
  • Sponsors

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback 

by HaloScan.com

    Powered by Blogger

    Friday, June 23, 2006

    `220606 THURS
    Anna . Dylan . Edern . Ying Jie . Willy . Lai Peng . Lemon`Xuan
    1st destination : KPool & KBox
    2nd destination : Thai Kitchen Restaurant @ Sembawang


    The Pineapple rice . drools ...`


    The fried fish with the Thai chilli sauce I supposed =x hmms `


    The tomyam soup which is the popular dish I supposed again =xx


    The fried sotong . duplication of french fries . =p


    The 2 Chilli Crabs ! So difficult to eat can !! x( But delicious .

    The shell ` -.-







    Had a wonderful outing today . =) Spent a lotx but I think worth it x)
    I want to eat again !!

    ..-::"*LemoN*"::-..

    Posted by |L|emo|N| at 1:55 AM


    |

    << Back To Main

    Yan Daos & Chio Bus Alumni 2006